How I decorate my newly home? - India Home Tips
Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Register now by clicking HERE!

India Home Tips    

Username: Password:
Remember Me Forgot Password?
I Can't Register

Register

All Forums
 Discussion
 General Home Improvement & Home Decor
 How I decorate my newly home?

The following people are reading this Topic also here:

Next Page Bookmark this Topic Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic: fut coins:Brazil World Cup is Internet World Cup t Topic Next Topic: Drying and styling my hair wasnt made any easier  
Page: of 4

mfrancisco

Member #: 720
Topics started: 1
City: washington
State:

Last Updated : 8/27/2014 1:48:08 AM

Hi, I am recently shifted to my new home but I confuse about decoration of my home. I am decorating my home with latest trends of design and furniture. Suggest me some more design, color and a shop furniture.

[ Edited by: mfrancisco on 04/05/2011 04:51:12 AM ]

rasskizge

Member #: 791
Topics started: 0
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by mfrancisco[/i]
[br]Hi, I am recently shifted to my new home but I confuse about decoration of my home. I am decorating my home with latest trends of design and furniture. Suggest me some more design, color and a shop furniture.

One of the important house decorating ideas is to start with paint colors and flooring. Tile in the kitchen and bathrooms should be complemented by the paint on the walls. Carpeting should look good with the furniture you plan to use. You can keep it neutral or bright whichever you like best.Your design should reflect your personality and sense of style.These are some of the suggestions I can give you.
1)Painting it with light colors will make your room look more open instead of being dark and cramped. Also put lights in your room to make it look larger, preferably through a window.Also mirrors can give the illusion that your room looks big.
2)Large furniture will take up unnecessary space and make your bedroom look even smaller than it actually is.Select the furniture for your room with a keen and observant eye. Big furniture in your room will leave lesser space for you to walk.
There are many styles available these days to decorate home like Rustic,cowboy,modern,medieval home decor so you one can choose according your choice

mountain homes | cape cod homes

Go to Top of Page

DesiBuy

Member #: 1049
City: Patna
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

I have suggest so many people to use LED lights for home decoration.Since LED lights consume very less energy and gives cool lighting,for home decorating purpose Havells World can be consider for live demo in Mumbai.

Go to Top of Page

Nirajx

Member #: 1048
City: Bhubaneswar
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

It is good idea to put some decorative lights in your home like down-lights, chandelier or color lights for latest designs you can try some designer led lights,for walls you can hang some classical paintings to give your house a decent look etc.

Niraj

Go to Top of Page

aumarchitect

Member #: 1131
Topics started: 2
City: Mumbai
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Always start from the colur. Use 2 colour with one bright and another dark. according to the colour you select your curtains, bed & pillow covers, furniture's texture and colour. then come for lighting to your home.

Architects Mumbai | Interior Designer Mumbai

Go to Top of Page

jhonman11

Member #: 1155
Topics started: 4
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

deleted

[ Edited by: jhonman11 on 02/04/2014 02:21:32 AM ]

Go to Top of Page

ReinaFery

Member #: 1265
City: Cambridge
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

For your beautiful home you can have a bean bags, it looks more attractive.

Trampolines | Bar stools | Bean bags

Go to Top of Page

sophia530

Member #: 1264
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

when the moment you have owned your personal unique house ,you must be very exciting, then you can design and decorate it by your own style, you should make your home more charming and warm and sweet, here ihave found an interesting place where you can pick up the ideal home with cheap price, just go to www.hihomedecor.com to have a look ,hope it will be helpful to you !

[ Edited by: sophia530 on 05/17/2012 11:02:41 PM ]

Go to Top of Page

jamesstone

Member #: 1275
City: lagrange
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

hi, there are so many ways to decor your room.nowadays you can even use a particular theme to decor your room. theme is really a good idea, it works many a time. you can even go for some attractive rugs, they are pretty cool. rugs are modern ways to decor your dwelling, and they can be bought at reasonable price.

Go to Top of Page

jamesstone

Member #: 1275
City: lagrange
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

hi, there area many ways by which you can decor your dwelling. you can use particular theme to decor your room. like tropical theme, theme is really a good idea.you can use some attractive rugs to give a furbish look to you room.these rugs are modern ways to decor your dwelling and they are reasonable too.

Go to Top of Page

jitender

Member #: 1291
City: New Delhi
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Hi,

Why don't u try the 3D Virtual designer that allows you to build or redecorate your home by use of the free app to visualize various elements including flooring, paint and trims for various room type options.

You may like to visit the Apps section on www.kingschest.com.

Good luck with your home decoration. :-)

Jitender Gyani
Interactive Marketing Consultant

Go to Top of Page

rohitbajaj

Member #: 1152
Topics started: 5
City: Banglore
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Whether it's newly built or just new to you, a new home is the perfect opportunity to start with a fresh, clean slate and also u will be good tiles in home

http://www.pioneercaps.in/

Tiles | Boral Tiles

Go to Top of Page

Ritesh Sidhwani

Member #: 1332
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

why not get a interior designer for getting this work done..That will be a bit costly but ur home will get a descent look for sure....

Go to Top of Page

rachellemary

Member #: 1313
City: Holbrook
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Check with online decorating sites for ideas. Incorporate sample rooms you may see posted on the decorating sites into your plan to fill out the plan as much as possible. Ask your friends for ideas, suggestion and decorating experience, and include anything handy in your plan.

long island carpet cleaning

Go to Top of Page

MarryJone

Member #: 1355
City: NY
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

I would like to suggest you to decor home with the lighting fixtures, which is a good option to improving the beauty of home.

Go to Top of Page

maxie.alioto

Member #: 1327
City: Toronto
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

I think itís all depending on you, your likings, your mood, size, space, light sources. At my house each room signify my different mood. Like my bedroom is brighter with simple furniture, some flowers with paintings. Bright color bedding, so all these things make me cheerful and comfortable in my bedroom.

Street Flushing service Milton

Go to Top of Page

Florida Mold Removal

Member #: 1390
City: NJ
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Decorating the home with best cleaning and using of best stuffs can give an attractive look to home. I have found that lighting fixtures can give the perfect look for home decoration however in market there are varieties of lightnings are available with different designs and shape. Go through to this and make a charm look for your home. :)

Go to Top of Page

robertshawn

Member #: 1531
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Here are some suggestions from my end for your newly home decoration:

1. Get The Lighting Right
2. Get The Right Size TV
3. Allow Enough Space
4. Choose The Right Paint Color
5. Hang Mirrors & Pictures Properly

Home Improvement Companies

Go to Top of Page

devikap

Member #: 1529
City: Mumbai
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

Using some good home decor and artifacts also sometimes some good basic furniture and nice colors can give your home a simple and classy look.

Devika P
Online Shopping in India

Go to Top of Page

akash1

Member #: 1370
Topics started: 4
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

You can decorate your home with led lights, tiles, best furniture's, colorful walls and lots of good things.

Washing Machine | Microwave Oven | Best Cameras | Best Laptop

Go to Top of Page

terry

Member #: 1617
Topics started: 3
State:

Posted   | Reply Link

hello, for kitchen scope, you can get some good idea from www.canc.com.cn.

like to share experience with designers and architects about residental interior decoration.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic: fut coins:Brazil World Cup is Internet World Cup t Topic Next Topic: Drying and styling my hair wasnt made any easier  
Bookmark this Topic Printer Friendly Next Page